Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More than I can see

I know I have been blessed beyond my capacity to even see. In our lives we must pass through trials and afflictions, but we are never asked to endure anything beyond what we can endure with the Lord's help. In every trial I have faced, the Lord has always delivered me. Always. I have also always called upon Him for His help.
I have been promised that my family would have everything we needed, and it has been so, no matter how impossible the trial appeared. The Lord always provided. Since my husband was taken early, while we still had children at home, two of them disabled, the Lord has to take over the responsibility, and He takes it seriously. I do my part, and He does His.

He has also told me that I have done everything He has ever asked of me and He will not abandon me. Yes, there are many hard things he asked me to do. And I am still here.

A simple drawing but, I am not seeking a prize for great art. I went for simple truth and learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment