Monday, January 18, 2010

crossing the wilderness and daring to dream

This one is a drawing of a photograph I posted with an essay tittled Crossing the Wilderness with Lehi. We all have our times of wilderness that we must cross to get to our promised land. We must also pass through afflictions in our wilderness and if we are open to the promptings of the Lord, follow Him, and look for the tender mercies He sets upon us as we cross, our hearts and faith will be strengthened.


Northern Lights Grass. The blades are ranging in color from green to pinky orangey yellow-ish. I want to grow some of this. Seeing the Northern Lights in person is a dream of mine, so this grass represented to me, daring to dream. I am going through some big change, anticipating big change, but it is, right now, after having done my part, out of my hands and up to others, one of Whom is the Lord. It is hard to wait, but isn't it true that great blessings come to those who wait upon the Lord? *;-.)



No comments:

Post a Comment