Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birds on my porch


There is a patch of dead grass that grew up through a crack in my front porch. I've been seeing some birds poking and hopping around in this patch of dead yellow grass and leaves for quite some time. They don't seem to concern themselves with the people on the other side of the window from them.
29 " Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven." Matt 10:29-32
As always, this photo doesn't do the drawing justice. The colors photographed very red, choppy and blocked when actually they blend much nicer.
I showed my mom my book of drawings and she was really pleased. She reminded of when we were little, and she was newly divoriced, she got into oil painting to unwind. There is so much pressure and stress on single parents, you have to find an outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment